What is make a smile lottery:
make a smile lottery is our weekly lottery draw, a fun and exciting way to support Age Concern Colchester and North East Essex while giving you the opportunity to win cash prizes!
Each week you could be in with a chance of winning one of 102 prizes that are up for grabs! 1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 100 x £10, Plus 1 rollover prize of £500 that goes up by £500 each week to a maximum of £25,000.
How the Lottery Works:
- One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you wish.
- You will be allocated a unique digit number.
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances.
- The prizes are; 1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 100 x £10
- The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover up to a maximum of £25,000.
- Winning cheques are sent by post after the draw.
- You must be 18 or over to join the lottery
How to Play the Lottery:
- Single tickets, sign up online today, www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk/causes/age_concern_colchester_north_east_essex
- By direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month. Your first direct debit payment will include an additional £1 per play, this is to ensure that you are entered into every weekly draw even if there are five weeks in the month.
- To pay over the phone please call the make a smile lottery office on 0300 303 4500 to arrange your membership.
- You can pay by debit card (minimum of £10) sign up online or call our make a smile lottery office on 0300 303 4500.
- You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 annually or £52 annually.
- As we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit cards.
You can set up an online lottery account where you can take control of your lottery membership.
Having an online account means you now can:
- Manage your online ticket purchases.
- Find your play numbers.
- Update your personal details & marketing preferences.
- View previous transactions and tickets.
- Store payment information to easily purchase your next lottery tickets.
- Withdraw winnings into your bank account!
It is easy to set up your online account.
2. Enter your email.
3. Once you have entered your email address, you will receive an email which will
enable you to reset your password.
Whether you’re a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances or you’re just feeling lucky, you can purchase single tickets without the need of a membership for just £1 per play. The draw takes place every Friday – purchase your tickets before 9am the day before the draw to be entered, any tickets purchased after 9am on Thursday will be entered into the following Friday’s draw.
Play & Save Reward Card:
If you play make a smile lottery in support of Age Concern Colchester and Northeast Essex you will have access to several discounts at a variety of local businesses ranging from take-out restaurants to home and beauty.
Your Play & Save Discount Card will be sent by email and if you use it regularly enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership!
Click the link below to find out what you could save. Did you know that you can put yourself forward or nominate businesses to be one of make a smile lotteries Play and Save partners? Contact the make a smile lottery office to get involved on 0300 303 4500.
Terms and Conditions: