Essex County Council (ECC) and partners want to understand what people’s experiences during Covid-19 has been like over the last few months. Yourindividual support or services you access won’t be directly affected by completing the survey. The responses you share will however help us understand what is important to you and to inform work we do across Adult Social Care (ASC) in future.
We would like to better understand:
- How you are coping during Covid-19
- What you have been doing during this time
- What has worked well
- What has been challenging for you and how you have overcome these challenges
- What could be done to help make things better in the future
Essex County Council would like to hear from people who:
- Received a service from Adult Social Care during Covid-19
- Had stopped getting a service from Adult Social Care during Covid-19
- Aged 18-25 years and with the Young People with Disabilities Team during Covid-19
- Are informal and family carers
- Fund their own service (self-funders)
- Received a service from Essex Wellbeing/Welfare Service
By completing this survey, you are giving us permission to use this information to inform our plans. Any information you share with us a part of this project will not be identifiable to individuals or organisations in our final report. We will keep individual responses for two years.
This survey is part of a wider research project and you can complete the survey without taking part in any further research. However, if you would like to take part in further Adult Social Care Covid-19 research there will be an opportunity for you to tell us at the end of the survey.
Different format and further information
If you need this survey in a different format or would like more information about the purpose of this research or what it involves, please email [email protected] or call 0800 995 6031 Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm or text 07591 154333.
GDPR and Data Protection
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. The information will only be used for the purposes described above and will not be kept longer than is necessary to do so, up to a maximum of two years. We will not share your personal details with any other agency unless we have concerns that you or another individual may be at risk of harm or if it is required by law. We do not collect personal information for commercial purposes.
You can visit Essex County Council Adult Social Care Privacy notice via the link : https://www.essex.gov.uk/privacy-adults