There are many reasons why donating to Age Concern Colchester & North East Essex will make a big difference.
For a bit of fun see if you can match the numbers to the pictures. Answers on a postcard……………
1. To provide rewarding Volunteering and Befriending opportunities for our elderly community.
2. For community Integration with other cultures – The Nepalese Society
3. To grow our brand over NE Essex to start new offices and shops over strategic locations – We already have locations in Colchester, Witham and Clacton and we hope to stick our pin over #Jaywick very soon.
4. For working to provide infrastructure with partner organisations specific to later years like in this case fitting defibrillators at 63 North Hill with Colchester First Responders.
5. To provide a wide range of advice to those most in need. We run an advice service which is second to none with the help of a pretty nifty legal team to help you with your day to day concerns. We can also help you fill in those tricky forms.
6. For running our many friendship groups over a broad spectrum of clubs and events throughout the year so no one need feel lonely.
7. To provide a comfortable and welcoming environment on the Veranda hub for our members both inside and with more funding for outside too with a garden where our members can stretch out and be themselves.
These are just some of what we do!
You can read all about our Winter Fundraiser here: https://buff.ly/2rc3FCv